Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I hear you Elizabeth

Considering the circumstances around me, I had this overwhelming urge to listen to Cocteu Twins. So today I had the album Four Calendar Cafe (my favourite CT release) spinning all day at work. Have it in my phone as well & listening to it as I walk on...

....and on.

Anyway, I still believe Elizabeth Fraser's voice is unmatched in terms of dynamics & dominance. Not forgetting the ethereal guitar works courtesy of Robin Guthrie. I especially love Four Calendar Cafe for its drum tones- they remind me of Bolt Thrower.

Strange but true...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

liz fraser é maravilhosa. sou brasileiro e pena não conhece la pessoalmente

Anonymous said...

liz venha para o brasil passar uns dias. vc pode ficar quantos dias quizer aqui em casa