Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ibanez SZ... much missed

 
I used to own this guitar. It's a simple, dual humbucking SZ320. The satin body & neck finish made me buy it. I had the default humbuckers (Duncan Ibanez) swapped to Seymour Duncan's Alnico II Pro (neck) & C5 (bridge). It's the first tune-o-matic type bridge Ibanez guitar I owned.

I bought an SZ2020 subsequently. Both guitars sport a very similar finish but the SZ2020's tone is incredible so it was for keeps.

It's agonizing to suddenly feel the loss of one's possession, especially so when it was so involved in one's appreciation of the simple but worthy things in life...

2 comments:

Bux Bug said...

i was thinking of buying an S series,which one would you suggest based on the versatility of the models?

subversion.sg said...

bro- which range of S-series are you considering? standard or Prestige?