Tuesday, February 19, 2013

An evening with pigs

Yesterday evening's playing time saw me bring out my Ibanez SZ520 for a WHACK! moment. It's supposed to be a riff only session but the neck BKP Warpig has that very 'stunned PAF' tone that I really like. In fact, I like it more than the bridge Warpig for its tone. I'm definitely not comparing it to its bridge counterpart for a like-for-like evaluation which is rather ridiculous considering the the two different positions they are in (it's akin to evaluating a front vs rear wheel performance).

I played standing up & strapped this guitar rather high up for an optimum playing condition; very Mark King I'd say.

5 comments:

ikiko karbonat said...

hi sir if you ever wanna sell the bridge pickup, can you contact me thru here - harimauvortex@yahoo.com

subversion.sg said...

Wah... You BKP fan? :-)

ikiko karbonat said...

yes sir big fan played couple of models . the note seperation is just crazy

subversion.sg said...

i'm not too keen (but a fan of selected models) because i hear dimarzio overtones from them...

ikiko karbonat said...

that sounds like good news for me. hehe. for the music that im playing, it suits well