Thursday, February 7, 2013

Overwhelmed & loving it

There are so many people in this country & yet the government is dreaming of sustaining the mechanics of its future by adding more people here. I've just about had it with the train this evening; the timing was all screwed up at the transfer station, I had to wait till four trains later to be on the way home. Screw it! 

But it's a different story once I entered my humble abode because I brought home a pack tub of honey chicken briyani done brilliantly by my good friend, Brother Zachary Elias. Today's version has an appealing dose of honey chicken in the concoction lightly offset by the brilliant mix of mutton in there. It's meant to be consumed as a fusion & it was a delectable serving indeed- devoured 2 plates & finally wound down at the couch with a can of Dr. Pepper. Hopefully it's not the final briyani episode for me...

PS: Top marks for the chicken by my Mrs, bro...

2 comments:

The True Zachariah Elias said...

Thank you! This version is a bit tricky to pull off since everything is cooked in one pot; just glad I pulled it off. There'll be more! Seafood next!

subversion.sg said...

Oh darn- once you mention availability/ what's coming, we'll keep thinking about it till the day comes... Stingray version!