Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hail Fergie

I'm not an avid fan of English football & bear no allegiance to any teams because it would mean making them more well-off in some ways. However, I'm a fan of great talent & intelligent play & some of these individuals are in clubs such as Liverpool, Arsenal, 'Spurs & Man United. This is hot off the press- Manchester United's revered manager, Sir Alex Ferguson, is to call it a day at the end of this season. I couldn't care much about his team but I respect his people management & he's one of the very few individuals who are graceful in defeat. Not forgetting his laser criticisms of paltry individuals; I (thoroughly) enjoyed all his verbal thrashings & sometimes look forward to absorb his technique of being convincing & commanding without losing respect. He's one of the more respectable individuals in my books, definitely. He'll be missed. Hail Fergie.

No comments: