Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Greenchild: Tribus drive

My kind of pedal- all 3 drive inducing effects in a single serving. I'm a distortion person, anything clean & I'd be easily put off especially when my playing style demands utmost sensitivity. Overdrive means I am assured of some top end polish across the frequencies & the boost section ensures the distortion & drive would bite when the need arises. All 3 activated simultaneously- it helps define the type of player you are. One more time- the Green Child Tribus Drive is my kind of pedal! Question: Will it ever appear in stores here? Hmmm...

2 comments:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

nice colour :)

Greenchild LLC said...

Thanks for the positive comments! Tribus Drive is available direct from Greenchild, or at our Reverb.com store.

We do have a sale this week:
http://rvrb.io/2014-tribus-drive-ikw

And you can always check us out at www.greenchild.us for more info.