Sunday, October 20, 2019

Kiesel: AH signature


So it finally happened; I bought a signature model. The Kiesel Alan Holdsworth signature was an easy pick; it is what I want & nothing more. I am sort of compelling myself to tick as many bucket list items as possible while I still have the means to acquire them. No use procrastinating because as we age, priorities change along the way. By the time you read this, the guitar would have undergone minor surgery at Beez's to further appease me. More on the instrument per se at a more appropriate moment.

No regrets forking out money for someone else's guitar specs because Kiesel accord the buyer total freedom in tweaking the details. At the end of it all, I feel that I have paid for my guitar instead of a  plain Holdsworth version; my finish option, my neck wood choice, my pickup details. All's good.

This is the second time I had called off buying a Les Paul in favour of something else. I had saved enough for a 2019 Les Paul Standard because Gibson finally made something sensible at a fair asking price but what's in store is not something that clicked with me. That Les Paul will come some other time but in the mean time, the Kiesel AH is awesome. 

4 comments:

Hotaru said...

Hi sir...that holdsworth guitar is seriouly looking awesome. Please do an appraisal as ive also have this in my checklist to buy. And btw did u chose thinner neck option? How does it feel compared to ur green vader?

yong c said...

Final price including shipping and taxes, if you don't mind me asking?

subversion.sg said...

Hi there my friend 👍🏾 Appraisal coming. Not giving away too much but I opted for a different neck profile/ finish.

subversion.sg said...

@yong those details are coming as well. Just a heads up - shipping charges are up *bummer*