Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Picky


I do not believe in settling down with a particular pick brand. On some days, my trusty, go-to pick would let me down in terms of feel & efficiency. However, I do have a particular liking towards some models offered by the various pick brands out there. I'm pretty much settled with Gravity's 003 model. Seen here is a customized version; 3mm & a set of grip holes in the middle to ensure angry picking stay on course with the pick in tact & definitely not flying out of my hands into oblivion. I also love the coarse, unpolished side bevels which reduces the clicking contact sound of hard picks against the metal string surface. 

2 comments:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

current favourite - Jim Dunlop Max Grip normal (0.73-1.14)

used to love Jazz III sized and purple Big Stubby...

subversion.sg said...

Tuan, I still have unused picks which are <2mm, you interested?