Friday, February 14, 2020

End of (sale) days


We're into the final two days of Swee Lee's Katong branch sale. If you are planning to grab a worthy Ibanez, the ones in this end of the display are worth checking out; I cannot say likewise for the other Ibanez models in store. The condition of this lot is very good, close to an out of-the-box experience. 

Out of the eight, I've personally tried five of them & my highest accolade goes to the Andy Timmons model (Premium) for being both good playing & good sounding. It's slightly more than $1K after discount & I deem this value for money. I'm not an active pickup fan but that Luke Hoskin signature is really something tone-wise. The Fluence pickups are really good for metal stuff & high octane rock - about $1.3K after discount. 

Happy weekend in advance, everyone. Please stay vigilant & virus-free.

No comments: