Thursday, October 7, 2010

By the year's end

In addition to my Schecter ATX C8, I have these guitars on my to-get list by the year's end:

ESP Horizon II NT. I'm not into fancy tops so a solid colour guitar like this ESP here will be more than enough to make me happy, especially when I know the manufacturer's QC, product playability & tone (Seymour Duncan!!) are top notch & to my admiration.

If it's the time to get a Mexican Fender, then it's now because the new Blacktop Jazzmaster is something I fancy, a single coil-humbucker pairing is also what I prefer in the mean time.

Hope there'll be nothing more to add here... he he...

13 comments:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

leaf/tongue shaped headstock would be nice for that white horizon IMO

Antonis Greece said...

The white ESP is a dream !!! Looks a lot like my Washburn X50's, by a technical way, 24 fret set-necks, twin humbuckers, flat fretboard, simple T-O-M bridge, ready to rock without excuses... !!!

Anonymous said...

Your Washburn X50 it's a very good guitar I have played with a Washburn X50 and it's very comfortable in her nut!!!

Antonis Greece said...

Yes, it's a comfortable rock guitar with an air of luxury !

Antonis, antant@otenet.gr

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry in her neck!!!

subversion.sg said...

trying out a different headstock :-) also making sure my next ESP has a simple bridge in there.

Anonymous said...

But Sub, the Horizon's are neck thru construction... yes? Glossy neck as opposed to satin finish?

subversion.sg said...

yes, sir! however, not all set-neck/ neck thru construction sport a gloss neck finish :-)

subversion.sg said...

anyway... was just informed this Horizon is unattainable at this time of the year *sigh*

AntAnt said...

Yes indeed, their site has still the older ones. But the white one here is absolutely great...

DeadEye said...

white guitars are always sexy!

subversion.sg said...

he he... to me it's not about the colour :-)

DeadEye said...

yeah i see that, coz u mentioned it was the QC and tone which are priority :p