Friday, March 10, 2023

Unplugged Friday


Weekend is here, rare off day today so it's a long weekend for me. Nothing major this morning, just some unplugged moments with the cat. I sometimes wish I could do more on my free days but I have meds to deal with. The weary side effect just makes playing a challenge most of the time. These days I tend to avoid / delay medication as much as possible but I risk getting internal infection leading to breathing difficulties, severe skin rash leading to passing out. Imagine all this happening while I'm on the go, don't think people around me would know what to do. They couldn't give up their seats for me in view of my medical condition let alone render the necessary help. 

Wishing everyone a great weekend ahead. If you have kids, school's out, term break is here.

No comments: