Monday, March 13, 2023

SG Monday


Started playing early but this SG required some looking into.


Left this aside for a while. Slight neck bow occured & I'm still trying to figure out what happened considering it's not exposed to drastic temperature changes. Then again, the weather had been erratic lately. I'm also tired of dealing with Gibson tools that came default with the instrument; these rust very quickly so the multi-tool you see there was a separate acquisition. I also noticed the pickups like lowered itself into the cavity, geez... So that was taken care rather quickly. 

Between SG & Les Paul, I favour the former not because it's a 'better' instrument but it fits my handling quirks. Being someone too accustomed to an Ibanez, the SG's double cutaway suit me better. 

No comments: