Friday, December 1, 2023

Contri


Folks, if you've been following these blog entries & find the contents beneficial (in some ways), do consider making some contributions by scanning the QR code above. This won't be a permanent feature here, just keeping it active this December. 

I've been reviewing this activity for a while, I'm of the opinion that my contents are not as robust as before where I showcased more guitar-centered entries consequential to my arguably frequent gear acquisition & constant visits to the guitar stores. Of course, things took a turn after the cancer happened & I have scrutinized my activities in the interest of self-preservation. Also, some brands are not featured of late as I stand in solidarity with the guitar enterprises here as they have stopped distributing those brands. The Gibson brands are obvious examples. So if Swee Lee thinks I have a personal agenda against them by being excessively critical at times, know that the opposite is true. I have many good friends at Swee Lee & CEO Meng Ru - we've known each other for a good while. 

OK, enough ranting already. I'll leave the QR code at the side shoulder should this entry be pushed down over time. Thanks for your contributions in advance; things may not be the same come 2024 - just a heads up. Wishing everyone a good December ahead - cheers!

No comments: