Sunday, December 24, 2023

Indoors

Had been indoors for the last couple of days. Not really in a festive mood, not when I'm in this situation bogged down by uncertainty. The best discourse - play guitar. Had been playing my S-Series a lot lately because these are my fav Ibanez. The RGs are necessary distractions. The thing with the S-Series is, they don't have too many models out since Ibanez-dom is still revolving around the RG. Of late, the AZ models are taking centre stage but I always return to my S-es. Neither of these guitars feature stock pickups. The S1620 has a pair of covered Distortions. The bridge model (TB) is a special order through Davis GMC. The S570B has a Custom / Quarter Pound / Jazz lineup. I prefer Seymour Duncans in my Ibanez & that's not gonna change soon.

Thank you folks, for your kind contributions. If you wish to make some donations to somewhat cure my December deficit, please refer to the QR code on the left shoulder of this page. This won't be a permanent feature, it will disappear next week. In the mean time, let's get ready to welcome the long weekend.

No comments: