Saturday, December 25, 2021

Season's greetings 2021


I'm so looking forward to this holiday. No, I don't celebrate Xmas but it's a holiday at home. Last Xmas I was alone at the hospital with chemicals pumped into my system; a miserable chemo Xmas, bed-ridden with nothing to look forward to. I didn't switch the TV on, just letting time pass by. Miserable.

So this year, there's a reason to be happy because it's not a chemo Xmas, I'm at home, watching my favourite holiday movies, having family & the cat around; simple reasons to be grateful for. It's when you look back & realize you have overcome some major events in your life & given time & the chance to move on; it's the perfect gift. 

Happy holidays, everyone. Stay safe & let's be grateful for any type of gifts that come our way. Some things are meant for us, regardless if we are expecting it or not. They happened for a reason. 

No comments: