Tuesday, April 8, 2008

List: Amplifiers

Unlike guitars, my amps came & went. There is a lesser urge for me to retain amps which are less frequently played, I tend to stick to the ones I like hearing rather than owning a few for the sake of variety. This may soon take a turn I guess, as there is lesser urge for me to own guitars these days. Anyway, a reference of my possessions:

Current possession:
  • Marshall: JVM410H
  • Marshall: MS-4 (pocket amp)
  • Fender: Mini Twin
  • Peavey: XXL 212 (pictured above)
  • Sound Drive: SG612R (head)
  • Epiphone: Valve Jr (head)
  • Ibanez: Sound Wave 20
  • CRATE: GT412ST (4x12 speaker cab)

Used to own:

  • Peavey: Rage108
  • PARK 1x10 combo (Park was, once upon a time, Marshall's subsidiary brand name...)
  • Marshall: DSL401
  • Marshall: MG15 MSII
  • Marshall: 1922 (2x12 speaker cab- pictured above)
  • CRATE: Power Block
  • Peavey: Ultra 112 (head)
  • Sound Drive: SG-612R (1x12 combo)
  • Fender: Tone Master 4x12 speaker cab
  • Ibanez: ValBee
  • Ibanez: SW35
  • VOX: DA5

No comments: