Friday, May 22, 2009

MXR: Fullbore Metal

I'm attracted to very few distortion pedals mainly because I'm an amp person, I prefer the amp's drive as it interacts immediately with the guitar & remains true to the instrument's inherent responses. Nevertheless, I do get enticed by some pedals time & again & the MXR Fullbore Metal looks very inviting as it deals with my kind of distortion- very intense.

I have not acquired it yet as it's very new in the market, fresh from the recent Frankfurt Musikmesse 09 showcase.

4 comments:

NaViRoS said...

OMG~! ITS RIDICULOUSLY GAINY~!

Its like distortion to the regions of fuzz, but not fuzz...

Single notes still sing... Crazy pedal...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnMCGD5-vCM << In case anyone wanna listen...

subversion.sg said...

i'm reserving comments until i hear it myself... :-)

NaViRoS said...

Hahaha... Might take awhile before it hits us... ^.^

Hope its as "economically" priced as the rest of the MXR range...

subversion.sg said...

i trust it would be, it's not boutique to begin with...