Sunday, May 30, 2010

Missing gauge

You need not get your eyes checked; there are only 5 string envelopes in this Ernie Ball pack. Could I have checked this before leaving the store? Of course not; the new sealed, element-proof packaging means the buyer have no content access until s/he tears it open for use. I do not use the strings I bought immediately, most of them are next-in-line, stand-by units. If I have to tear this open immediately after purchase just to check the contents then put them away, it defeats the purpose of buying an element-proof product. Bummer.

4 comments:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

don't throw it away... send it here ;) hehehe

Anonymous said...

let eb customer service know about this. they will take care of you

subversion.sg said...

no bro- i rather send over a full set to you...

Anonymous said...

+1 on contacting Ernie Ball. I've read fantastic things about their customer service over at talkbass.com -yongc