Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hot alternative

I remember myself looking at this pedal not too long ago. I contemplated on buying but it needed its own adapter so if I had bought it back then, I would be using 2 adapters for my effects line-up which is a NO for me. Adapters induce hum especially if you employ high gain in your set up.

But this year, EHX does a reinterpretation of the Hot Tubes, this time in a non-tube format & it accepts the regular power feed from your pedal board's power source. Neat. And it got me thinking again. Hmmm...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey bro, glad to see the alternative or so-called enhanced version of this pedal. Have not seen this babe in action yet though. Again, EHX is an awesome brand and will try to source some reviews on this.

subversion.sg said...

it's very new, a post-summer release
:-)