Friday, August 21, 2015

Desirable, unavailable



Friends told me that these J-Custom Ibanez are absolutely drool-worthy but I'm not one who buys such guitars, really. I've handled J-Customs in the stores here & that was just it- a handling experience. Purchase was far off my mind. I couldn't bring myself to spend money on visual appeal which is a highlight of the instrument while the rest of the attributes are standard features which are featured in guitars in the same family but costing less. The thing with many of us is that we tend to rank those costly pieces highly without being objective. In this case, what can a J-Custom do a Prestige model couldn't? Maybe only one- being more visually appealing. In any case, the JCRG1501 (t) & JCRG1503 (b) are regional exclusives, chances of them making it here is very slim. 

No comments: