Sunday, August 9, 2015

SG50

Happy birthday to my country- 50 years of achievement & nothing less. The ousting was a blessing in disguise considering the circumstances now but I'm not here to laugh at history but to be thankful for how it's turning out thusfar. I express concern over the current state of affairs because it's largely a 'plug to save'  development, not really the address for future stability & opportunity.

Also, despite this golden celebration, no music stores out there are interested in commemorating this event by offering discounts & such. Maybe Davis GMC stands out a little because they have a commemorative Takamine acoustic guitar with the SG50 marking which is currently going for a little discount. I won't be around to witness SG100 but I know that nothing much really happened during SG50. Nevertheless, enjoy the long weekend, everyone. Remember- free calls & public rides so get out & spend time with good company (especially the family).

No comments: