Thursday, September 3, 2015

Under the lash of gravity- the custom kind

My friend, brother Fabian, alerted me to a Gravity Picks promo- the manufacturer waived shipping costs for a period of time but I'd already gotten my hands on whatever GP model I'd wish to try through Davis GMC. Subsequently, the good people at GP extended it till the end of August so I thought why not try the Custom Shop selection this time round & the picks you see above were in the mail after 6 working days. 

Through this experience, I was able to select the pick size & to me, this was crucial. The texture & grip choices were cascaded from my previous preferences. So the big mini option is definitely my go-to reference & I'd say, this was a very pleasant custom shop experience, so to speak. It won't be my last custom shop episode though, just waiting for another 'No shipping charges' promo to come by (evil grin). 

My BIG thumbs up to Chris & the GP team.

No comments: