Monday, April 11, 2016

D'Addario: True to form


I bought this pack of D'Addario strings in October 2015. I have left it in one of my guitar bags & had totally forgotten of its existence ever since. FYI, this is how I misplaced many of my guitar related items. Anyway, I found it yesterday & was impressed by the stain-free & rust-free condition of the strings. Not to sing excessive praise to D'Addario but the manufacturer promised a protected environment by placing the product in a sealed packaging & this proved to be just the case. So, my trust in D'Addario strings just went up a notch. 

2 comments:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

i have some d'addario XLs in my personal stock, still shiny after 1+ year, same goes to pyramid :)

subversion.sg said...

Sometime we tend to overlook the stuff that works, even if they are not the 'boutique' type.