Saturday, April 23, 2016

Valeton: Dapper

I have plans to get my hands on this Valeton Dapper 4-in-1 effects unit. It's quite different from a multi-FX unit as it's really re-housing the individual pedals in a single serving. It's also limited in it's presentation as the user is strictly not able to re-order the effects but the upside to it is the effects loop feature which allows you to have some add-ons if you think your life depends on other externals. The Dapper also has a cabinet simulator switch if you choose to plug this directly into your computer; definitely a great consideration for live performers. The following video lets you hear the Dapper in its amp-free glory:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi my name is wynn and i am a valeton artist representing singapore. Www.valeton.net
I can bring in the pedals for u.

Unknown said...

Hi my name is wynn and i am a valeton artist representing singapore. Www.valeton.net
I can bring in the pedals for u.

subversion.sg said...

Please share how this can be done :-)

Unknown said...

email me wynnstrumentalist@gmail.com