Monday, November 27, 2017

The living dead


This is the Joyo Bantamp series amp head that went home with me, specifically it's the ZOMBIE version. Since I'm quite the high gain devotee when it comes to drive, the Zombie was a simple decision. This is how it measures up against a 1x12 Marshall cab (so sorry for the cropped manifestation) & despite not seeing the entire picture, its small built is emphasized here. I'm not doing an appraisal in the mean time so I won't get into details, just saying that the tone at higher volume settings is immense. While this picture was being taken, I had some Take That songs streamed into the Zombie via bluetooth to test its volume performance. Specifically, there was an intention to crank it up so the song choices were in view of impending domestic resistance. More to come since I've not tested the clean channel performance with pedals. 

Have a good week ahead, it's the final days of November. 😙

No comments: