Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Gen white


On the final day of May, when everyone had been bewitched by my absence, I went to fetch this home. Nothing special, just an Ibanez Genesis RG550 in white. It's something I've played before, accustomed with, yet enchanted once more.


The first wave headstock without the 'RG Series' label on it had always been my preferred design- less cluttered, more elegant.


I'm now oblivious to the the block neck-body joint. If you frequent the upper frets & feel that this feature gets in the way, it might be just you. I'm OK with no extra trimmings inviting me to the higher  fret registers because I can deal with it.


By the way, these default pickups have to go- I already have something for it even before its presence here.

That blue Ibanez guitar bag with a ripped handle- that one was used to bring this guitar home. 👍

No comments: