Friday, August 24, 2018

Watching it


This is definitely guitar-related 😁

I'm particular about strapping on light watches because that's my fretting hand as well. I have small hands & heavy watches (metal frames/ chassis, G-Shocks, etc.) are a definite no for me because it fatigued the hand rather quickly while playing. But come to think of it, I've been with light watches since 1990, way before constant guitar-ing took over my life. On that note, those of you who put on watches onto your picking hand, do not be offended if the salespeople at guitar stores request you remove it before testing their instruments for an obvious reason- it scratches the instrument's surface. 

2 comments:

YusTech said...

I remember one time telling a musician to take off his metal chain bangle before playing a particular guitar. This entry is a good gentle reminder. Good one sir.

subversion.sg said...

Ah, yes... those thick, Malmsteen type chains should be removed too. :-D