Tuesday, April 14, 2020

DuRability


I somehow knew I had this lying around in the house somehow. I bought colour variations to match some guitars but this blue one was (again) stashed away in a guitar bag somewhere & forgotten. In fact, it's now discovered about a year later. OK so the strings were coated to begin with & upon opening the pack, everything was as good as new. My GRGR010 happened to require a fresh set so it now has a proud blue set to see things through. I have ceased buying DR colour coated sets as I simply do not see the need for them in the mean time but I still buy the 10.5 set & occasionally, the flatwounds. You can get DRs at Davis GMC

4 comments:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

Do you still remember the Evergreen you gave me 10 years ago? :)

subversion.sg said...

Did you say 10years?! 😱

Ijau D. Koceng said...

why? is it the same batch as my Evergreen?

subversion.sg said...

Time flies, tuan...