Monday, May 16, 2022

Thank you & goodbye: Epi SG Special


Preparing this one to leave my estate; re-string, re-condition fretboard & a good wipe down. It's one of my go-to guitars for doom, fuzzy stuff, especially so after the pickup swap; those Wilkinson P90s are definitely recommended for drive-inclined indulgences. It's also a testament of how Epiphone instruments have seen revised standards in craftsmanship. 

I won't be employed next month & going back for treatment (2 sessions). If you are the bread-winner with bills to pay, mouths to feed, it's very difficult with no money coming in. It makes you re-think priorities. To all sick Dads out there with your own passion to drive you through your illness - things happen for a reason. Heads up & move on. 

2 comments:

Bernard said...

Prayers for you my bro.stay strong...

subversion.sg said...

Thanks my friend - that means a lot. Trying to wean off meds in the mean time but unsuccessful. I can't simply carry on the reliance...