Friday, December 16, 2022

Marauding Friday


From one offset Fender to another; this time the Marauder. This is the Modern Player version, not to be confused with the original Marauder sporting 3 single coils. I'm not drawn to the shape but the fact that the Modern Player series are absolute value-for-money (made in China). If you still associate quality with the country of manufacture, your opinion on quality in general might be myopic. We've seen awful Gibsons & we know where those are made in. 


Some read my Jaguar entry the other day & thought the rounded string retainer was unsightly. You might prefer this one; it does not feature a protruding base. Made by GOTOH.

I'm slowly playing my other guitars which got lesser play time not that I dislike them but I would reach for the guitar that would best manifest my ideas & mostly it's to appease the dark, foreboding desire  to annihilate pleasantries.

Have a great weekend, everyone. 

No comments: