Sunday, February 26, 2023

Orange Sunday


After a quick lunch out, it's back to spending time indoors. Today's guitar of choice - Ibanez RG565.


Before that, a quick re-string. GHS 9s, purchased last year from the City Music year-end promo. I also had to clean the bridge as it's a little mouldy. That's right; there's mould there & I wonder how that happened considering I always wipe down after play. Suspect it's something to do with the bag...


Pickups in here: Seymour Duncan Custom Custom / Cool Rails. The CC is one of my Top 5 Seymour Duncan pickup for its sheer clarity & fantastic interaction with intense distortion. Cool Rails - basically a '59 re-interpretation in blade type format. 


And finally, an orange pedal to match an orange guitar. Very little solos played today, mostly focused on riffs. Lately, I feel that my right hand performance is slackening a little, not as fast as it used to be. One word: OLD. Wishing everyone a good week ahead - final week of February.

No comments: