Thursday, September 18, 2008

Artec: Vintage Power Wah

People keep asking me, hey, which wah pedal do you fancy? I have a simple answer: None. I find wah pedals annoying as it doesn't supplement my playing needs (which is basically playing very fast with an obscene amount of distortion). Wah units sound best under clean settings, which I seldom indulge in. Anyway, I currently own 2 wah units, this Artec Vintage Power Wah is one of them. Why I bothered with this one:
  • simply sounds fantastic; neither too muffled nor excessively trebly
  • potless operation, lesser chances of breaking breakdown

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry if this query is a little late, but cam I ask what the other wah is? Also, you had Weeping Demon at one point of time, yes?

subversion.sg said...

my other wah... posting pics soon :-)

Anonymous said...

Is the Artec Wah True Bypass ?
I've found some confusing statements regarding this on the net, so was wondering if you could tell me...

subversion.sg said...

the manufacturer claims it's TB but i have not removed the cover to see the circuitry.