Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Selling: Ibanez GSR180 (not mine- SOLD)

I'm putting this up on behalf of my colleague, Mr. Wong, who is clearing his Ibanez GSR180 for a good price of $150(neg). This was brought to the office for a quick assessment & I'm giving it an 8.5/10 rating for its superb condition, seems that the bass had seen very little play time & the strings in there are a set of fresh DRs, it's not even 2 weeks old.... The neck here is very straight so if you wish to engage in some low-profile set-up, the possibility is there. Mr. Wong says he's willing to deal at the buyer's MRT station of choice, please text him if you are interested/ for further queries: 9-644-8-375

4 comments:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

i once owned GSR190J (the jumpstart model), GSR models were very comfortable and well balanced too

subversion.sg said...

the difference here is that WEF 2010, the GSR models now follow the slimmer neck profile of the SR makes :-)

Ploutwnios said...

Hi! Sorry for the totally irrelevant comment, but I would like to express my congratulations for your wonderful blog. I'm reading it for the last 3 weeks (I've read every single post) and will be reading it for a very long time :) Keep up the wonderful work!
Greetings from Greece!

subversion.sg said...

if it's guitar-related, it's never an irrelevant comment :-) thanks for reading, really appreaciate it!