Saturday, September 10, 2011

Rally: Neosound Jr (Selling for scrap- SOLD)


I take meticulous care of my guitars but when the time came for it to reflect my fastidious efforts, the pedigree of the instrument let me down.

I'm clearing this Rally Neosound Jr for a scrap price of $89 if you are interested. There will be no refund/ return after sale, it's more suitable for someone who is in the mood for an experiment albeit the instrument still in working condition & the cracks not affecting performance. 

Strictly self-collect @ Yew Tee MRT station. Please leave you contact number via e-mail: dark1349@hotmail.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS: Thanks everyone for the overwhelming response. Guitar sold to the first person in the queue of 7 people...

1 comment:

zazin said...

haiya.....if i noe, i buy oredy seh.....