Sunday, January 1, 2012

LTD: H-351 (Part 3)

I just finished my morning finger-workout, the guitar in use was my LTD H-351. It still has its default SIT strings in there, they feel like a set of .010s. Nevertheless, play carried on.

I salute the Indonesian factory for giving me (us) this very well-made instrument. I planned to purchase the Deluxe H-1001 initially but this one is every bit worthy of praise. Great workmanship all round.

I'm not a fan of EMGs per se but I like what they do to distortion- menacing, to say the least. But in clean mode, they are something else.

The EMG's life source; a 9V meant for transistor radios (as stated) but we know that's not exclusive.

2 comments:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

yeah, default SIT on my M-103FM also feels like set of .010

subversion.sg said...

Now .009s in there, bro :-)