Sunday, June 16, 2013

New caps

The MOD cap isn't new in the market, in fact, I bought this one some time in 2012. It's still available at SV Guitars if you wish to try it.

The chaps at Luxe are dedicated at recreating history & that's a good thing for some of us. I'm not too into history because I live in the now. However, if there's any ear candy that happened then & could be re-created today for a reasonable cost (just because it happened doesn't mean it has to be expensive upon recreation), I'd like to give it a go, hence the Luxe purchase. Now this box had been misplaced & only found recently (in fact, it's first featured here: CLICK) because I just checked with Davis GMC; the Luxe stuff had been out of stock for a while now.

Will update which guitars these goodies went into- yes, they've been installed. I'm hearing them in action & trying to justify their true worth. Hmm...

No comments: