Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Re-string @ Bt Panjang

Here's the latest in my re-string adventure: an Epiphone Les Paul Ultra III, belongs to brother Ziyang residing at Bt Panjang. Work done:
  • General clean-up of body & headstock
  • Lubricate- Nut slots/ bridge saddle slots
  • Fretboard- Re-conditioned
  • Re-string- .0095 set
This Les Paul was gonna receive a .009 set initially but I advised Brother Ziyang to consider the .0095 first to get a feel of the slight change in overall tension so it received a set of D'Addario .0095 in there.

Yes, I'm still doing re-string/ minor tinkering for friends residing at Choa Chu Kang/ Bt Panjang/ Bt Batok neighbourhood. If you need a quick fix (at affordable prices), do get back to me :-)

6 comments:

MehMeh~ said...

I must say bro sub did a really good job re-stringing and cleaning the guitar. He knows his stuff very very well. Friendly too ! Gonna send my telecaster to him soon for re-stringing and setup ! Cheers to him ! :D

subversion.sg said...

Looking forward to that episode :-)

Halimvai said...

later today will send my ibanez 540R to you...\m/

subversion.sg said...

that would make a great weekend assignment :-)

Unknown said...

Hey would you be able to fix a buzzing sound coming from the first two strings of my guitar?

subversion.sg said...

Hi. Need to diagnose the situation first before proceeding :-)