Saturday, September 28, 2013

Gallicoustic

Yes, I have .010s in my acoustic. Too thin you say? It's a personal choice, it's the most suitable set for me. Any thicker then my fingers suffer & my playing will suck.

Also, I'm very happy with this Gallistrings Lucky Star series for acoustic guitars. The strings give off that very earthy resonance, perfect compliments for the wood. Nothing too bright to such an extent you hear the strings more than anything else. It boils down to the bronze in the mix as well as great QC so they don't feel repulsive under your fingertips.

3 comments:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

chicken brand :)

subversion.sg said...

absolutely not chicken grade :)

Unknown said...

hey all you guitar players, you have found the best quality acoustic strings,the galli lucky stars are all top class,they dont break so easy like D"aDs and keep the tone longer,a tip for you all, is put the strings on a few days before the gig or recording session,as they do need a little time for the bright tone to settle, they are super bright when new,and a little light playing in the first few hours lets them temper, and they then will last for a lot longer,