Saturday, September 14, 2013

Re-string: Maestro ET-1

Early morning re-string: my Maestro ET-1. The more I try Elixir strings, the more I wanna try something else. So seen here is a pack of Gallistring Lucky Star LS10- a set of .010s, naturally. I'm also the type who dislike thick strings in acoustics. You can preach the goodness of having such strings in acoustics to promote sustain & volume projection which I already know but they don't do me good; this is the over-riding consideration. Whatever it is, it has to serve my needs (& quirks). I also managed to lower the action a wee bit.

2 comments:

NunoSaPunso said...

I also own a Maestro ET-1. I would like to know if yours developed a belly? And how did you lower the action?

subversion.sg said...

No belly. Lower action- filed the bridge saddle. DIY he he...