Sunday, May 29, 2016

Sweet driving


I think I've been spending too much time with the John Page guitar. When I played my Edwards, there's this sudden jump in tone 'goodness'. However, my ears are actually attuned to Seymour Duncan pickups. I hear more clarity, I hear more top end definition, I hear a great chemistry with mild drive. I'm actually hearing what I wanted to hear & those are found in the Seymour Duncans. OK so the Seymour Duncans win. I'm re-thinking some options. Hmmm...

This Edwards Strat-type guitar looks rather tormenting when it comes to playability & orientation but  I'm adapting well to it except for volume changes & pickup selection- my right hand tend to move down in search of knobs & selector. I'm loving this one, regardless of the quirky manifestation.

No comments: