Sunday, July 17, 2016

Prestigious


Managed to grab this JHS little ditty on the final day of SV Guitar's festive sale last week. I had the Morning Glory as the initial consideration but after hearing it it action, it was a no. I managed to try this one out & was happy with the tone as well as what it has to offer in terms of dynamics. It's actually a 4-in-1 pedal; at the initial stages it's a clean buffer, past 25% it turns into a volume boost, past noon, it's a drive unit which eventually fuzzes out beyond 3 o'clock. Too bad it's not battery compatible, otherwise it'd become my pedal of choice when I head down to guitar stores. Free Gravity guitar pick with the later batch of JHS pedals but I'm through with this brand name.

JHS: Prestige
Availability: SV Guitars
List: $189

No comments: