Sunday, January 8, 2023

20min


Sunday. Brief respite from work. Guitar time - yes! But this Edwards is the heaviest guitar I own. I played it for only 20min before switching to something else. When it rests on the lap, it will restrict blood circulation almost immediately. I enjoy playing this guitar for its sustain & the JB in there (bridge) is one of the best distortion tone I could conjure. 

Edit: My medical condition, as it is blood-related, actually accentuated the numbness. For the record, I still suffer from poor blood circulation owing to the cancer & medication side effects.

4 comments:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

still GAS-ing for this kind of guitar, white LP custom-esque with gold hardware... primarily Epi Jotun

wishing you a good health

subversion.sg said...

Belated new year greetings, bro. If you are living near me, would gladly let you have this for a good consideration.

robbedzombie said...

Is it full mahogany? that wood is heavy

subversion.sg said...

Mahogany neck + body 🤘