Thursday, January 5, 2023

Dreaming


This was my final guitar-related purchase for 2022 but it only arrived yesterday. If you are new to all things guitar-related, please be informed that the Joyo brand name is Chinese & nothing costly. The US Dream is a distortion unit which is not in heavy metal territory when it comes to intensity. I was trawling the 'net for an under-the-radar product to match the established brand names out there & Joyo is a deserving contender. Will be giving this one a performance appraisal so watch this space.

2 comments:

TK. said...

I used to have one about 8 years ago!

The footswitch broke really easily :(

It now rests in my cupboard

subversion.sg said...

Yes, that's the setback. I own the Roll Boost & the footswitch got destroyed after just a few times of clicking.