Saturday, June 5, 2010

GRGRCC

I finally had a Duncan (Custom Custom) in my GRGR010 (courtesy of Beez's lightning fingers). Why do I bother spending precious dollars on an entry-level, single humbucking guitar? If it's tonal variation, I have many other references to be content with, yes? I think I am happier with my guitars if they serve me well instead of making do with bland, default appointments, regardless of their worth.

This push-pull knob is rather crucial for a single humbucking model (to me) as it provides some differences & keeps me lucid.

4 comments:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

another pickup swap? u've never failed to amaze me (us, readers)...

subversion.sg said...

i would always make my guitar manifest what i wanna hear :-)

Ijau D. Koceng said...

[comment resurrection] pickup spacing for this type of ibanez's fixed bridge was normal spacing right?

subversion.sg said...

yes, bro- standard/ regular spacing :-)