Sunday, June 20, 2010

My playlist

Someone once asked me which songs are on my playlist. I told him I don't have any. I have a bunch of tunes travel with me, I would listen to any one of these songs according to the urge. On occasions when the bus travels on the express way, for instance, I prefer listening to instrumentals & avoid any vocal annoyances. In crowded places, only black metal hits would do me good as these tunes pacify & distract me from the need to pulverize sweaty bodies getting in the way of my movements (yes, I'm that impatient). But recently, I concocted a serving of 10 songs as acceptable numbers regardless of the circumstances, which are (in no order of preference):
  • Mayhem: Fall of Seraphs (LIVE version from European Legions)
  • Endstille: ...of Disorder
  • 1349: I Breathe Spears
  • Satyricon: Repined Bastard Nation
  • Emperor: Sworn
  • Richie Kotzen: Dr. Glee
  • Greg Howe: Morning View
  • Take That: I Found Heaven
  • Candy Dulfer: Fred's Joint
  • Jeff Loomis: Departure

No comments: