Friday, May 18, 2012

LP Studio ver 2012

I'm a little behind whn it comes to all things LP, not a fan of the guitar but I'm not ignoring them entirely. Gibson is one of the most respectable brand names when it comes to guitar manufacture, it's only a question of preference- are the guitars to your liking?

The above picture was taken from Gibson's homepage, it shows the current chamber allocations for the LP Studio, I'm kinda happy they kept the body's central portion more solid, unlike the Epiphone Ultra version:

2 comments:

YusTech said...

I agree with the Term Chambered as the picture.
As for the Epi,I disagree to say the.Its suffice to say its Hollow..hehe

YusTech said...

agree with the Term Chambered as the picture shown.
As for the Epi,I disagree to say the same.Its suffice to say its Hollow..hehe