Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Re-string: ESP Horizon III

It's the end of July, four more months of the year to go.

The other ESP I managed to re-string last Sunday- my ESP Horizon III. The B string actually snapped at the machine head while I was unwinding it due to rust. I wish ESP would have more Horizon III variations in their catalogue. It got me excited to know that the LTD Elite models feature a Horizon as one of their models but it turned out to spot the traditional pointy headstock instead of this 'tongue' design. Ah, well...

4 comments:

metal brain asylum said...

this is a beauty

subversion.sg said...

Horizon III is by far my fav in the series :-)

ikiko karbonat said...

so nize. bet it plays even better. gotta get myself one

subversion.sg said...

this is one of those unplanned purchase which turned out to be fantastic :-)