Friday, August 22, 2014

Removal/ addition

Greetings, fellow guitar enthusiasts- how's the Friday thusfar?

It's been a few days already but I've removed the links to guitar stores here. I've some other plans in the works & will be e-mailing the aforementioned parties soon; it's time to move on. 

I've resumed the polls (located at the left column of the page) which are invisible if you are viewing this site in its mobile mode. I hope you can spare the time to participate. These polls are not sponsored in any way. It's my way of getting to know you & my subliminal messages to the stores out there pertaining to trend. If they are wise enough, they should act accordingly. It's no compulsion but if they do, it'll be a win-win situation for both buyers & sellers. All in all, I'm keeping things simple & functional, this blog was meant to be my 'diary' of sorts but it had mutated into something else that I'm OK with. Thanks everyone (in advance), for your participation.

2 comments:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

nazgul 6-string version (yup, already voted)

subversion.sg said...

thank you, sir. first to respond, as always :-)