Monday, August 4, 2014

Agile: Septor Pro 625 EB Nat Ash Custom

This is my latest catch, an Agile Septor Pro. It was initially a custom order but it didn't make the cut so it was sold as a B-stock (more on the reject factor in subsequent installments). More importantly, it's to my specs & I wouldn't pass the chance without giving it due considerations. After 3 days of thinking & some correspondences with the Rondo guys, it was a done deal.

The Agile stuff are definitely worth every cent. In fact, I deem them to be the highest dollar-to-quality product out there & this is done without the backing of an assuring brand name (brand name goodwill adds to cost, not to quality). If you have been playing guitar for a while, you would know that brand name doesn't guarantee anything, especially quality deficiency. How about cutting corners where nobody could see? That counts too. This isn't my initial deal with the Rondo guys & I know where these products stand in terms of purchase satisfaction. Certainly not my last from Rondomusic :-)

2 comments:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

woody... i like :)

subversion.sg said...

i don't mind looking at bare wood :-)