Friday, September 22, 2017

Zaza picking


It's a good Friday when the stuff you least expected just popped into the mail box. I ordered the V-Pick Neil Zaza pick about ten days ago. International delivery was free, so why not. I've always been a fan of grooved picks. In this case, the holes there are my favourite kind of indentation that promote grip. To me, a good grip is essential considering the intensity of my picking. The 2.75mm thickness was the other gratifying consideration. I prefer a 3mm pick or thicker but under certain configurations (materials, shape, etc.), shaving a little off the preference works as well. The only aversion in this case is the width; I play better with something a little wider to the grip. 

Wishing you folks a good weekend ahead 🃁

4 comments:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

comes free with mitsubishi zero :D

subversion.sg said...

Self-assembly required 😁

Anonymous said...

may I know how you got the free shipping pls? :)
thanks!

subversion.sg said...

Free shipping is periodic, they will announce it at their home page. From repeated patronage, they offer free shipping in conjunction with the festive seasons as well as seasonal offers. I got this one through a 'Fall promo 😁